A couple of months ago, the OCSB spent $65000 to have a short “Christian Community Day” at the Shaw Centre (the old Congress Centre). Rents have apparently gone up.
Like the year before, they paid for a major dissident to speak. Sister Helen Prejean. Apparently hearing about American death penalty laws is crucially important to teachers in Ottawa.
Prejean is a major dissident who loves going to conferences like “Call to Action” (one Bishop excommunicated all members of CTA in his diocese) and LGBT-militant “New Ways Ministry”
– she supports women’s ordinations (against the infallible teaching of the Church)
– she has rather strange beliefs of the Crucifixion
– she acted as the minister at Susan Sarandon’s daughter’s wedding (her Mother Superior denies this, but guests insist it it true)
– has only ONE problem with pro-abort Pres Obama – he supports the death penalty
– works with pro-abortion ACLU
– says “it is the Church’s doctrine on homosexuality that is sinful”
– pro-birth control etc etc.
Please see the attached pix and links
Don’t forget to SHARE this and other blog posts!!!